THE HAT IS BACK!

Inspired by Hedi  Slimane’s debut for YSL, I came across this super stylish black Gucci hat and have teamed it with my favourite pieces from net-a-porter.com. The classic Wang velvet jacket is a smart staple for this season, and the spikey ‘don’t f***k with me’ heels add a sexy stamp of authority to whatever you're wearing! I couldn’t resist a vibrant splash of bubblegum pink with some low-rise JCrew skinnies, which I would team with a neutral accessory such as this leather Wang bucket bag. And let’s not forget the Violet Darkling accessories: the yellow gold plated  Wolfling is a classic yet unique piece that you can team with literally anything, our Heart & Bone necklace with pink tourmaline is a great accessory to wear simply on its own, or layer it  with other pieces for an edgier look.