AUTUMN CHILLS

With the seriously rainy weather in London this weekend and no "Indian Summer" in sight, we had to finally admit to ourselves that Autumn is here and Winter is on the horizon. With the unpredictable weather it's always hard to dress for these in-betweeny months, so I've picked out a few of my staples this season. I have teamed a Miu Miu skirt with a spectacular embellished Markus Lupfer jumper for subtle day-time shimmer. The Wang biker boots and bag toughen up this girly ensemble and I've added a versatile Gucci taupe hat that will keep you warm for those autumn chills! It's the spider season so I've accessorised with some Violet Darkling gold and black rhodium plated earrings, and the Dark Cluster stack rings. If it's a particularly gloomy day I like to wear my yellow gold plated Tarsier ring with a pink tourmaline stone to brighten things up a bit! All jewellery is available HERE